Wednesday, January 21, 2009

San Antonio For Mary Nan's Wedding











We went to San Antonio a few days after Christmas for Adam's cousin Mary Nan's Wedding. She was married in one of the missions down there. I had never been to San Antonio and it was so much fun. We stayed on the Riverwalk with everyone and it was so neat. We were only there for a night but I could see how you could spend a few days there. We had fun with Uncle Eric and Aunt Kristen, just wish Ashlyn and Maddie would have been there.


Kathleen and Caroline- the bridesmaids, sisters and cousins. You can't see from the picture but their waist is burnt orange. They had an orange and red wedding because Mary Nan went to OU and Eli went to UT- very cute.


Adam, Eric, Kristen and Grandpa Biggs all went to the wedding. Me and the kids were at the mission and this is a shot of the wedding party from afar.
Later that night the adults got to go the party. We had so much fun. You would have thought Adam and Eric were 14 and at a stake dance. We really were quite calm compared to the seasoned frat boys. Aunt Helen and Uncle Richard gave a great reception.


A highlight of the night is when they sang "Sweet Caroline"- very fun!


This was a super cute dress that Mary Nan wore as her going away dress. So cute!





I am embarrassed to put this picture on because it is so weird looking and a bad picture but one of the reasons I had so much fun that night is because my dress would twirl. I remember there was a girl growing up that loved to twirl at the stake dances and this night I was that crazy girl. I had so much fun dancing and getting my dress to twirl!



5 comments:

Taryn said...

looks like a fun wedding...and your dress is soooo cute! You guys were lookin' sharp!

Pam And Scott said...

Jayden was so excited that Jake and Chase finally had blogg pictures up. He askes me every day when I check mine. When we were looking at pictures Jayden wanted to know who the lady was in the square dancing dress:) I told him it was Aunt Tricia. He said it looks like Aunt Tricia has on glasses and a square dancing dress. No way is that Aunt Tricia! When I scrolled down and he saw what you and the dress really looked like he said thats much better. I thought she really had changed.
I think we all had twirleres at our stake dances. I ran into the girl that always twirled at my Stake Dance at the store the other day. She moved to utah. Oh the memories.....

Amanda said...

Tricia you are just adorable. I love the dress. Looks like lots of fun.

Angela Jamison said...

Love the OU and Texas colors, what a hoot!!! You are a timeless beauty. You look so beautiful. Your husband is one lucky man. Miss you!!! Give me a call I would love to catch up!!! Our new phone is 801-794-0546

rosie said...

You look so beautiful! I remember twirling dresses with you when we were little! That is a fun memory...and I bet your kids had a blast watching their mom TWIRL!!! Love ya cuz!