Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's my Birthday and I'll Cry if I Want To







This is kinda late, but we have had some birthdays! Nielie turned 2 on October 17. She is at a real fun age right now. She is trying to say and do everything. We all love watching her and hearing her talk. She is making messes now quite regularly which the kids don't always like cleaning up but its okay because she is the baby,right. She loves dresses and is always wanting you to put on her or on a Polly Pocket. We think she is so sweet and cute! But she is two and is not afraid to act that way.

She thinks she needs to ride a big girl bike.


She doesn't think Chase should be wearing her dress!


She loves to be with big kids, espcially if they are outside. She was a little unsure about all the leaves around her.


It is a good thing she is in our family.

6 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Tricia, if I remember right Niele's birthday is the 16th not 17th. Anyways all the kids pictures are soo cute! Love them all. Miss you guys!

Tricia said...

Thanks for reminding me, I got out the birth certificates to make sure and you are right. This also is really bad but Evie's isn't the 23rd of January it is the 22nd. I hope they aren't to scared from this. I thought it was the Dads who were supposed to get mixed up.

Pam And Scott said...

Hello, we hartleys get a little forgetful at a young age!! I always forget how old I am and when my birthday is too!! (Oh maybe I do that on purpose!!)

The Egan Family said...

haha, I can't believe how old niele is getting! She's getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia! I've been a little out of the loop lately...have you guys moved yet? Call me (or email me) before December 11th...I'm having my tonsils out that day, but I want to chat with you. Have any plans for New Years??? We'll chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some photos :).