Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Kids are Sick about Obama- Literally

The kids are taking it pretty hard, Chase threw up last night, still
queasy so he is home. I went to go get Nielie-gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had thrown up in the night a ton, I mean a ton- and it had all dried in her hair, on her neck, pillow. She was crying, saying yucky, yucky.
We took Allie to the Dr this morning, she can hardly swallow
Obama-I mean her throat. She is kinda funny- she said does anyone listen
to the radio any more- he is going to make us a Communist country. I picked her up from school on Monday with a fever and she still isn't better. They tested her for Step-no and Mono- no. So just a virus. Nielie also didn't have strep. She has some bug though.

This is the back yard with the trees all changing by creek.


The front yard is pretty to look out over because of all the trees in the neighbors yards. As you can see the grass is changing to the dormant season here-ugly brown, but I guess it goes with the season.
The yard is so pretty right now, not because of anything we have done but because of all the trees. The kids and I have a total of about 16 bags of leaves (from 2 days) and it doesn't look like we have even touched the leaves. It is so pretty in the back yard. I love seeing and hearing the leaves in the wind. Me and Jake got 2 bags just waiting for the bus this morning. Anyway I think now I may understand why Dad didn't like trees so much. The leaves can be overwhelming but it is fun to watching them change.

5 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Man- hope your kids get better soon. Sounds like they have a bad one! Your yard is beautiful! You always wanted a lot of work for those kids to do and now i guess you have it!

Taryn said...

oh man sick kids is such a bugger! I love the trees...so pretty! I miss trees! I miss the colors in the fall...and I miss the smell in the fall. That's fun your kids have something to do outside :)

Pam And Scott said...

Jayden is really upset about Osama (as he calls him). At least Utah and Texas did their part! Post your Halloween Pictures. I used your blog about the leaves to show my kids!! They thought 6 our our leaves bags was bad. Raking leaves makes them work. Something they don't like to do.

Sorry about your kids being sick. You told me neilie didn't feel well last week. So sorry!

We had one of our state officals running last night end up in the hospital with staff. I thought of you and the ugly junk you went through. Yek (but yes they let him go vote)

hayleyharts said...

that is hilarous!! allie is so funny..she is going be another sara pailin..hey will you call me..I need to talk to you about sara..very upsetting. ps the leaves are great.

Anonymous said...

Leaves to rake? What would that be like!? So sorry your kiddos are sick...that stinks. These days we seem to get sick by simply hearing about others being sick. Not fun!