Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas




This a tradition at our house- Chase dressing up as Santa. Jenni got him this outfit about 3 years ago and I think we are going to pass it on to Cooper next year. Chase has really gotten about all he can get out of this Santa costume. His Elf Evie is right along with him. He made his own beard out of cotton balls.







The other night we went to NorthPark. We had so much fun going to storytime with Santa. It was well worth the wait. Santa told the kids the best things they could give are smiles, hugs, and friendship. Santa reminded us to put the fire out in our fireplaces on Christmas Eve and to make sure and leave something for reindeer as well because they get kinda grumpy









We also went to see the Trains. We have went before but I think the kids enjoyed it even more this year. It really is amazing how they do this display.They have little city displays of Dallas, DC, New York, and several others. The pictures do not do it justice. It all benefits the Ronald McDonald House. I thought of Tammy and Aunt Susan and how much this place has helped their families. We topped out our night by returning to the car to have ice/sleet on our windows. The kids were so excited to have a little bit of wintery weather in Dallas.



8 comments:

Jess said...

That Santa costume is so cute on Chase!! I think the beard is the best part. What a fun night with Santa and the trains!

Jennilyn said...

Oh my gosh I just love Chase! That picture is the cutiest thing ever!! I wish he was here so he could dress up for my kids! I can't handle not being together for the Holidays!!!!!Those trains look awesome my kids would have loved them!!

Taryn said...

ohh it makes me so sad to see Chase in his Santa suit! I dread the day that Chasey doesn't LOOOOOOVE his santa suit! I am too wish you guys were here during christmas!

Unknown said...

Chase is too precious! I just love all of the Biggs kids. Missing you.

The Egan Family said...

Chase did such a good job on his beard! That santa suit is too cute on him! It looks like the kids had fun seeing Santa!

Pam And Scott said...

Jayden can't handle it!! He loves chases suit and misses you guys so much. Tonight we were headed toward Park City and all he could talk about is going to Park City with Chase and Jake last Thanksgiving!! He just loves when you post pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Chase is the cutest little Santa I've ever seen! We haven't been to see Santa and the trains at Northpark in years. It won't happen this year, but I'll have to put it on my list for next year.

Angela Jamison said...

Branden and I were just talking about Chase the other day. He always made us smile. You are the best Mom. Merry Christmas....