Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Baby




Chase dressed up Nielie and brought her to me and said, "You have a Santa Baby now." Nielie was pretty happy about it and kept saying "Ho,ho,ho". Then this is really funny. She left the room for a while and came back with Santa's black belt to put around her. I couldn't belive she did it. I don't know who was more proud, me or Chase.
Today we had a ice day. It started out just a delay and then they cancelled it. I wish I would have done more fun things with the kids but the day just got away from us. They did their chores and messed around playing. Then some of their friends from across the creek came over and they worked on their fort. It was so cold. I honestly don't know how they could have stayed outside for as long as they did. Evie was so happy to have them home today.




This was the girls the other morning. I went in their room and they had the little people lined up. I asked what they were doing and Evie told me they were having "Elf Lessons". Herbie was teaching them about being good Elves. It all ended though when they had jumping lessons, the nice neat line got messed up.I thought it was so funny. As you can see Nielie has her dress up on over her clothes, this is what she looks like everday.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tricia I love the herbie doll. Where did you find them. I love the santa suit. Garrett saw Chase and instantly said I miss him...when is he coming to washington. Your kids are adorable. Merry Christmas!

Pam And Scott said...

Tricia,
My kids would play for hours lining up toys and playing teacher. Jayden still lines up all the pokemon he can find. I'm sorry world but the little Harltey girls are by far the cutest girls alive!! Neillie, Jill, Brooke, Meg, Allie, Evie and Kate!! Neilie is such a doll. She looks like a little movie star girl. Blond hair, big eyes. SOOOOOOOO cute!!

Taryn said...

ohh you make us miss you even more!!!! The girls are getting so big! I wish they were here to play with! I have a funny feeling Jill and Niellie would understand each other quite well!

Tricia said...

I found the Rudolph dolls at CVS last Christmas. I think I have seen some at Toys r us this year. My kids have loved them.