Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shantae's Wedding





We drove to Utah to go my niece Shantae's wedding. Me, Jenni and Hayley and I think about 9 kids. It was so much fun and I am so glad we got to go. We missed Mom and Dad but it was great to see everyone that we did. The wedding was beautiful. Those little girls (Shantae and Shayla) are all grown up. I had alot of fun spending time with Pam. When I was in college she always had the little kids and crazy life. Now she gets watch me and my crazy kids. I am sure glad she had Jayden though. My boys had so much fun staying at their house out in the tent trailer.

3 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

And to think you were a missionary there how many years ago? 15. I like that family picture. I really like the picture of the girls looking at their reflection. It's so cute. Cute picture of the boys. Such Boys.

Anonymous said...

The first picture of your kids is priceless! I love it!

Eric and Amy said...

Adorable pics Tricia! Love the one of your cute kids...always so cute and put together! Love those dresses! And Nielie is getting SO Big! We miss you guys!