Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer Pics

Since Summer is offically over I thought I should post some pic from what we did this year. Going to Grandma and Grandpas is always the BIG EVENT of the Summer. It was weird this year with them gone, We are so glad they are on a Mission but we did miss Grandpa on the couch taking a nap, his dirt from his boots on the floor, Grandma in the kitchen and just their presence. I will admit I was a little teary when I first got there and they weren't there. We sure love them and I am glad for their example. Luckily we all stayed safe and there were not accidents.



Meg, Evie, and Nielie driving circles.

Mom I wanted you to see where the kids spent alot of time in the dirt, right along BH-9.


Evie, Kate and Meg coloring with sidewalk chalk


Jake and Cooper, Cooper was just playing with the big boys. He would drive the gator to wherever the boys were. It was pretty funny watching the little man drive that thing everywhere.


Chase helped Walt one day by picking up all "treasures" ( screws, pieces of metal, etc.)in front of the shop. He isn't looking to happy here because he wanted to take them all home and you guess it, I said no.


Jake, Tayden, Carsen and Chase spent an afternoon working on this jump. They were so proud of it. This is Jake taking his turn.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

It was fun to have you here! What a great tradition..coming to the farm every summer.

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

Your Mom and Dad have such a great place for kids. I sounds like your summer was fun and eventful. I didn't know that tid bit about the turtle. The boys have wanted one and I keep waiting to find one on the road for free too! I think I will pass it up if I ever see one. I am so happy to see that you are doing well.