Monday, March 23, 2009

LIP GLOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nielie has become obsessed with lip gloss lately and a few other things. She carries around lip gloss all day and I think she is eating it or sucking it out of its tube. The other day she had it all over her hair and face. I would look at her and she would smile and say"I petty". I could not get it out of her hands. Today she got my super stay lipstick/lip gloss. That stuff is like paint and will not come off. She painted Evie up too needless to say they had red lips even when they got into bed tonight. She has even tried putting deodorant on her lips thinking it was lip gloss. She is very much into lotion, makeup, hairstuff- anything that can make a mess. The other day I went into her bedroom and it was very fragrant- I did not remember putting a new plug in the room - then I noticed the empty deodorant on the floor. She had rubbed deodorant all over her table- it was a white chalky mess. Tonight while we were having FHE she was off in the bathroom- another new fascination. When I was putting her to bed I noticed about a pound of palmade in her hair-gross!


Today Nielie comes to me naked and says " I poopy" So we run to the bathroom and sure enought she goes to the bathroom. I have never had a kid do this. Maybe she sees her brothers on the pot so much she is getting the idea. Her little bum is red because all she wants to do is sit on it and flush tiolet paper down the toilet. I had to get out the snake again tonight because she happened to send a few wet wipes down there. She does not want to wear a diaper so today we went and got some DORA and Princess panties. She is really funny but we have another problem. She is learning how to talk in super loud mode and repeat everything until you acknowledge here. I feel like I am a failure because all our kids are so loud. I wonder where they get it from. This weekend my sister in law said" your kids are so energentic and full of life- they must really inspire you". I remember telling Cindy when Kellen and Ty were little I wanted to have kids just like them. She kept telling me no you don't. As long as they turn out like her boys I will be happy but they are full of life.


<
Here are some pictures of Spring Break last week. Jake said it was so fun because they got to play with friends everyday. I tried to get some work in them though. I think they only had to hear the story of what I had to do every spring break about 15 times. Chase told me it was spring break not work break after such a comment I would break out in my famous " when I was growing up I spent every spring break on the back of the onion planter. I had to ride on that little piece of wood seat up and down the rows with the dust flying in my face, then if I was lucky mom would take me to town on Saturday and buy me a dress." They all needed that reminder last week as well as myself to remind that it is okay for them to work and they don't have to be entertained all the time.


This is in the creek in the back yard. Looks very dirty - we got lots of rain last week so it had a little bit more water in it. They were swinging on the rope and had so much fun.














We did get to go to Oklahoma and stay with Brandon and Nicole on Friday and Sat. It was fun to see them.

4 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Wow I never got a dress when I rode the onion planter:) You must have been the favorite. Or was that Jenny? Did she even ride the planer or the harvester? All I had was an onion worker who told me to quit lifting my shirt up so far to clean the dirt out of my nose:) Those are times I do not like to remember. People told me my hair smelled like onions for weeks when I rode the harvester. I think that is why it took me years to like onions.

Taryn said...

Cute stories. The lip gloss thing is adorable. I love girly girls. Way to go Niellie on wanting to potty train. That was my Meg and it was WONDERFUL!!! I think Jill might be 4 before I can convince her stubborn self to do it :) How nice for you though, that your last will make it easy on you.

Angela Jamison said...

I was totally cracking up when you said all your kids are loud and you are a failure as a parent. I guess that makes me a failure too!! I think we should form a club. What should our name be? "Parnets of Loud Kids Anonymous" You are the best mom. You always had the best advice for me with Luke. You don't know how much that meant to me at the time. I didn't feel like I could leave Luke with anyone. You saved my life on more than one occasion. Miss you tons!!!

The Egan Family said...

Thats so cute! If it makes you feel better, I find little kids at my work put glue on their lips thinking its lip gloss!