Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Bathroom update

Again we were having problems with kids toilet. I got out the snake and got a wetwipe out. The next day the tub wouldn't drain either. Again Adam wanted to fix it. This is what he found.





He thought it was a t-shirt at first, actually just a bunch of wet wipes. Nielie was just practicing flushing the toilet I guess. I am glad she is the baby and we can all laugh. Yesterday I caught her "dipping" a book in the toilet. Tonight Allie caught her putting her little stuffed dog in the toilet. I think I am going to have to put one of those toilet lid locks on the toilet. I have never had a kid a do this. She has done more damage with marker than most of our kids put together. She is really funny though when you tell her not to do something she says in a monotone voice "Okay Mom" and goes on like nothing happened.

How can I get mad at a little girl that is always into stuff and just so cute. If you can tell in this picture she is in my heels with a screwdriver trying to change the batteries in her leapster.

<

1 comment:

Pam And Scott said...

I think it is because they are the youngest and they find we have less time to watch them. The other kids we were right on them watching there every move. Now we just pray they don't put something valuable down that toilet, like a ring or watch. Yes we have had that happen too, but the favorite was barbies, trucks and power rangers.