Tuesday, October 13, 2009

almost 3 going on 16




This all happened today with Nielie. She is to turn 3 on Friday but I think she think she wants to be older.

She had to wear this outfit today, we tried panties but I found her like this trying to put her diaper on herself. Later tonight after baths, she was so upset because she didn't want to put on pajamas. She put on another skirt and then went into the laundry room and got this same outfit of the dirty clothes and put them back on. It is her "rainbow" shirt.



She got a fun Birthday card from Grandma and was so happy about this.



Nielie has hard time staying in bed at night. She is really a roamer. She loves my makeup. This is how I found her the 3rd time I put her in bed. I had forgotten to shut off my bathroom light. I think she did a pretty good job on her toenails don't you think. The mascara is not to bad too. She is at least in the right area. Notice her big girl items along with the makeup- Bottle and "blue blanket" even though it is pink.

10 comments:

Taryn said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I would have died. That is A LOT of mascara! Thank heavens for eye makeup remover! That girl seems like one of a kind!!! I wish we knew her better! but kinda glad she isn't around to teach Jill her tricks, I am afraid they would be two peas in a pod! I thinking ambitious, mischievous, stubborn and so so darn cute!

Jennilyn said...

What a killer! I tell ya when they turn 3 they turn into one of a kind. Thank heavens Cason does not think make-up is cool. Hopefully my kids keep to food! Cason and Brooke are enough of a handful what are they going to do when nielle gets here? Grandma better better put a lock on all her makeup! Wish you lived here so they could all play together!

Cin said...

I agree with Jen i wish you lived closer soooo bad!!!!! love the post sure hope we can all be together soon. The kids are going to wear them selves out playing with all their cousins.

Eric and Amy said...

That is hilarious! Oh, she is full of personality! We miss you guys!! Glad to see life is going well!

Angela Jamison said...

So stinkin funny. Totally love the mascara. Hope all is well with you and your sweet family. Love ya

Pam And Scott said...

3 was the worst for me!! I think these pictures are priceless!! One time, years ago I had a family party and 4 little nieces came over to play. We lost them for a few minutes because we thought they were in the toy room. When we found them they were all in my bedroom. They had ruined all 6 of my lipsticks and 4 things of eye shadow and 2 things of mascara. It was a total mess. Girls will be girls:)

The Boyos said...

Oh Tricia! I about sucked all of the air out of the room when I saw that first picture. Those eyebrows!! Wow wow wow! She did do a good job on her toes and she was in the bathroom and didn't get it all over the carpet! She was thinking.
And yes, Ella loves the chocolate chips too! Every time I want to sneak a few she seems to be at my feet with her little squeaking voice "ehhhh ehhhh" wanting a few too.

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Nielie is sooo cute!! I love this post, typical 3 year old girl doing what they do best! Wish I knew her better!

donna said...

What a great picture.

lyn said...

oh girl, those pics crack me up! i love her smile, she looks so pleased with herself!

we miss you! love ya!