Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to School !!!!!






The kids have been back in school for a few weeks and are loving it. Jake was so excited four boys from his FB team are in his class. Chase loves his teacher, I don't know what she is doing but she is really motivating him. It is really fun to see him excited to go to school. He loves bringing me home his folder and showing me what he has done. Allie has some some nice teachers too. She is having fun playing FB with boys at recess. She told me the girls play tag and that is kinda boring. In fact Friday after school she got invited with Jake to over to friends house and play FB with the boys. I asked her how it felt to be the only girl with 11 boys, she didn't answer me. She knows how to make her Daddy proud!

2 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Mr. Walker even came to my wedding!! Great bus driver! (He told me once that I had the biggest mouth of anyone on the bus!) I did.

Jennilyn said...

I remember the bathroom thing. Do you think mom went and cleaned it right after she left? Mom called her on the phone once and said hi sarge, i mean marge, i mean mary. We were all laughing our heads off!