Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chase and Christmas




Chase loves Christmas. I have been trying to focus his attention to Halloween, but since he has been thinking about Halloween since July he is ready to move on to Christmas. This morning he had to wear this sweater that Grandma and Jenni got him last year. He loves the all the Santa Claus Movies and any Christmas books he can get his hands on. I keep telling him he may be the next Santa Claus. The other day he told me he thinks he really may be the next Santa Claus because he started "really wanting cookies all the time". By the way he wrote a thank you letter to Santa last week thanking him for all the toys from last year. Then he wrote to the elves because they get forgotten about. I really think he may be in line to be the next Santa.

4 comments:

Jennilyn said...

I can't believe you let him wear that to school! I really think he may be the next santa too. You need to buy him a new suit this year. I think his old one is too small! I love that kid!

Amanda said...

what a little cutie. If we could only see what a child sees maybe our lives wouldn't be so complicated huh? I love that he loves Christmas and Santa...dress him up this year and have him be santa in your family picture :o)

Pam And Scott said...

I love Chase!! But Tricia you can play on this one, just think 3 months to tell him Santa is watching he better be good!!

Taryn said...

I cried with when I saw this post! I just love him! He is soooooo darn cute! I shouldn't have a favorite...but seriously it's really really hard not too when you know chase!