Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nielie's New Tricks


Nielie put the stuff on the table all by herself, this is actually Allie's doll table. She was so proud of herself.




This day she was fascinated with doll chairs. She took it everywhere.



I know this is really scary looking and it is. She would not stop till she got to the top. I would pull her down time after time. I took the ladder down so she wouldn't climb up but you can see she found her own way up there. I think the novelty has worn off, because she doesn't do this as often.

You can also see how her hair grows straight into her eyes. We have to always have her hair in a pony. When she wakes up in the morning she will blow it out of her eyes. She is so fun right now. She loves Dora, and would wear her Dora flannel nightgown all day if I would let her. She is trying to talk also. The other night we were eating dinner and we were all talking, not really paying attention to Nielie who was in her high chair. In the middles of it she said "yummy", I stopped and looked at her and said what did you say? She looked at me underneath her hair and said "yummy". Tonight we were saying prayers and when I was saying the family prayer someone was chomping on ice right in my ear, I was getting ready to get mad at someone (of course a big kid) for eating/drinking/ not paying attention during the prayer and I look up and it is Nielie kneeling down by me, chomping on ice right by my ear.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a little cutie. She is growing so fast though. It is fun to watch each of their accomplishments. Our kids miss your kids I wish you lived closer :o)

hayleyharts said...

Hey Allie's room is adorable!! I love the chandelier!! and little neilie is just a little cuttie..remember you have to savor every little think she does!!

Anonymous said...

I think you really have the cutest kids ever! (except for those little McFarland boys, of course!)

Anonymous said...

love her touching her little pu s sy, love to see hernaked doing it and I want tomolest her too