Monday, February 16, 2009

Chase's 7th Birthday








Chase had his birthday on January 17th. He had fun party with a few friends. We had a scavenger hunt that Allie organized and the kids loved. In the scavenger hunt they found the things they would use for the party ( flashlights, stuff for smores, sticks to roast their hot dogs and marshmallow's, and paint balls). They had so much fun having a campfire, shooting paint balls, and playing flashlight tag in the dark. Chase is sure fun and we love him. He is a very high energy kid. A few nights ago he came in and he said "Mom I just can't get to sleep, I have so much on my mind. I am so hyper!" So true, he can get his mind going so fast. He wants a dog so bad and I will not cave for a dog. I have had him reading the Beverly Cleary series on Henry and his dog Ribsy. The other day he walked in the kitchen and said "Mom, I just found an inference". Adam was in the kitchen and I looked at him and said Chase say that again-I can't even remember what the inference was I was just so surprised he even knew what one was. He has a great teacher- Mrs. Dwiggins. She really gets Chase to work for her. She has been wonderful for Chase and we love her.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

ohh my goodness, he looks soooo big! Looks like he had a fun party!!