Thursday, February 19, 2009

How Firm a Foundation

A few weeks ago a friend came into RS and said Tricia we were so surprised how Evie knew almost all the words to "How Firm a Foundation". They said it was so funny b/c it was the first week they were learning it and Evie already knew it so well. They even had her come up to help teach it. I am only sharing this because I usually don't get raving reviews from Primary. I love Primary but I am glad I am not in it right now b/c I really don't want to know everything my kids do in there. This is an example, last Sunday Adam had taken Evie out, a few minutes later I took Nielie out in Sacrament Meeting. After the meeting my friend who was sitting in front of us said," It was so cute, Chase was doing a headstand in the chair while you were gone", yeh real cute. That's what I mean about not wanting to know everything that goes on. I am really thankful for the good teachers that they have and their patience and effort to make Primary such a good experience for our kids.

This is Evie singing the 1st verse and little bit more, she can sing along great with the cd but needs some coaching without it. She is real excited for Grandma and Grandpa to watch her.

I am having trouble uploading the video, going to need Adam's help.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I wanna hear it :) I bet it's adorable! Way to go Evie, I need to work with Meg. If I could just rip her little ears away from HSM 3.

Unknown said...

Ohhh!!!! I so miss the Biggs kids! I am teaching Valiant 5 this year and wishing Evie was in my class. I'll never forget Chase singing "Follow the Prophet" as a Sunbeam. Your kids really know their church songs.