Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've lost my Maria


I am realizing how much Allie helps me! We went to the Dr yesterday and he said "I am not going to lie, this is a bad break and I can't fix it here in the office." So Monday they are going to put Allie out and try to get it back into place. Her hand is really swollen and she is feeling the pain. It is her right hand. She was/is worried b/c TAKS is on Tuesday and there is no way she can take it then, hopefully next week on one of the makeup days though. I told Allie I lost my right hand gal- literally. I guess this is good so I appreciate her more. There are so many things she helps me with the kids, dishes, laundry and whatever else I need. She has had a great attitude about this though. Monday is a big day for her class. They are going to Enterprise City, something she has looked forward for months and now won't be able to go. She is hoping she doesn't miss too much soccer and worried she won't be able to play FB @ recess or go to PE. I never thought she would be a tomboy but I am so glad she is who she is and holds her own with the boys.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

poor alllie. I hope the surgery goes good. I bet you feel like you have lost your maria. Allie is such a good girl, I bet she is the best of help!

The Egan Family said...

I hope she is feeling better soon! We love you allie!